Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chili Chippy Dip!

This is a recipe that is soo easy and so delicious! It is great for any occasion. I personally like to make it when I am studying because it is quick, filling, and a great finger food. I can not take credit for this creation though! My boss gave it to me! It is so easy even kids can do it. :)


Ingredients:
1 box of cream cheese (8 oz)
1 can of chili (with beans)
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (half the bag)

First, you just need a plate. I use a Pyrex, glass, pie bowl (I am not quite sure what you call it.) Then, you spread the cream cheese on the plate, to make a nice bottom layer. Then, open the chili and spread it over the cream cheese and this will be the second layer. Then, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top. Then, pop it in the microwave until all the cheese is melted! You are done! :) You can eat it with tortilla chips or Fritos. I personally feel like "Frito Scoops" are the best.

This is what it looks like before the cheese is melted. :)

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment