Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cheesy Potato Casserole!

This is my favorite ever! :) I got this recipe from the lovely Mrs. Julie Edwards. If you make this, I can guarantee it will be a favorite wherever you take it. If you want leftovers, don't take it to a potluck.

Ingredients: 
1 package of hash-browns (shredded or cubed)
1 stick of butter
16 oz. sour cream (1 tub)
4 cups shredded cheese (sharp cheddar is my favorite)
1 can cream of chicken soup.

First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then, melt the butter in the microwave. Combine the melted butter, sour cream, soup, and cheese in a big bowl. Then, combine the frozen hash-browns to the mixture.
 
Spray a 9 by 13 pan and spread the mixture in the pan. You can top with cornflakes or anything else for a little crunch if you prefer. :) Sometimes I do half with cornflakes and half without. Put it in the oven for 1 hour! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment