Tuesday, November 2, 2010

God's gift to busy women- BOX MIX!

Ok! I just thought I should put something on here that is not created from scratch! Just because you are a beginning cook with a drive to be domesticated and become a great wife and mother someday doesn't mean that you have to ditch the wonderful things that God has given us. He gave us cake mixes, mac and cheese, lunch meat/bread, and hamburger helper. Do not forget these things.

So, just because you could make an elaborate dessert if may be easier and worth your precious time to just make a box mix cake.

I will tell you the secret to these. Follow the directions on the side, watch the cake, take it out when golden brown, and ice it with your favorite icing (mine is funfetti). It will look like a million bucks! DO IT! :)


Also, Jesus (my apartment-mate... yes her last name is Jesus) made a pumpkin pie that looked simply splendid. I just couldn't resist snapping a picture of it. :) Maybe I will have guest bloggers one day and they can also share their secrets with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment