Friday, October 1, 2010

Cheesy Garlic Bread

This is the easiest way to make bread and the cheapest! Don't buy anymore of that frozen Texas Toast! It is good, but this is better! :)


Ingredients:
1 loaf French Bread
Butter
Garlic Powder
Shredded Cheese
Basil
Parsley

**Preheat oven to 375 degrees!

I always have a loaf of French bread in my freezer. Whenever, I want to add some bread to a meal I just cut 1/3 of the loaf into slices. Then, I butter one side of the bread, and shake some Garlic Powder, Basil, and Parsley on each piece. Then, I add some shredded cheese on top! Pop in the oven until it looks crunchy and take it out! YOU ARE DONE! One loaf costs less than a $1.50, so you are adding about 8 yummy bread slices to your meal for 50 cents. :) I also like to make a little plate of seasonings, olive oil, and Balsamic Vinegar for dipping! It is an Italian restaurant people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment