Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Confessions...

Well most of the world has turned into bloggers, so I thought I would join in. :) However, I don't think that a blog should just be all about my life and everything I do everyday. I think it should be about my goals, undertakings, and things I hope to accomplish in the coming years of my life. Well, this is my senior year of college. Some goals I have are to finish the school year strong, graduate, and ultimately become a more domesticated woman during my final year of college. :)

So, the point of this blog is to keep you all informed about my trials through courses in college, courses in life, and ultimately the courses of food I will be making. My personal goal is to make one meal from "somewhat" scratch at least once a week. These recipes will not be hard or expensive, but will hopefully be delicious. I also must forewarn you that they will probably be full of carbs, cream, cheese, or chocolate. No recipe is complete without one of these four "Cs". However, I will try to use some vegetables to hopefully balance it all out. :)

So, get ready, get set, and prepare to hear the confessions of a college chick trying to become a domesticated woman of the future, or at least make some good casseroles and cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment